Yes! Yes! It’s summer! It’s party time! I love my noisy friends, music, having fun and it is my turn to make a party, that is, in my house. Night clubs are good if they are next door, but as a rule you are annoyed by getting home late at night, having drunk much strange alcohol. One night my purse and my friend’s mobile phone were stolen in the night club. Another friend had an awful hangover next day, though he hadn’t drunk much. Something wrong was with the alcohol drinks in that club. Having discussed that night we decided to have a party at home of one of us in turn once a month or so. The reasons are obvious – homemade drinks, and we can stay and sleep at the same place whole night without loss of personal things.
Write a review
- 1 watermelon – 12-16 pound
- cups vodka – 4 cups
- red Jell-O mix – 4 boxes(3-ounce each)
- gelatin(unflavored) – 2 boxes(1-ounce each)
- Cut the watermelon with a large knife into 2 equal halves (lengthwise).
- Slice all the way around the perimeter of the watermelon flesh, next to the rind (1 inch from it). Do not to pierce through the skin - Jell-O can easily leak out then. Scrape out the rest with a spoon and make a smooth bowl, leaving 1/2-inch red watermelon flesh on the rind.
- Combine the Jell-O mix, the unflavored gelatin, 4 cups of boiling water in a large bowl and whisk until the gelatin is dissolved - about 2 minutes. Now add the vodka and whisk to combine the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the watermelon bowls evenly. Place the Jell-O filled watermelon bowls in the fridge to refrigerate for about 4 hours.
- When Jell-O is done, cut each half into slices, resembling small pieces of watermelon .Serve.