These pork schnitzels are one of the best things you could ever do with pork! Pork meat seems to be a bit tough, but not these pork schnitzels. Tender and succulent pork covered with a crispy and savory coating of breadcrumbs, what can be simpler? Truly simple and yet absolutely delicious dish, that will perfectly accompany any side dish you’re going to serve for dinner today. This pork schnitzels recipe deserves to be in your recipe collection, as it’s a real gem of all the pork recipes around the net. Want to try more recipes of this blogger? See here.
Write a review
- 10 pork chops
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil, for frying
- With a flat side of a meat tenderizer, pound each pork chop to approximately 1/4″ thickness. Season each side with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add as much oil as needed to cover the schnitzels in half.
- In three separate shallow bowls place the flour, beaten eggs, and breadcrumbs. Dip chops in flour, then in the egg, and then in the bread crumbs, making sure they are evenly coated at both sides.
- When oil is very hot, add schnitzels and cook until a golden brown at both sides, about 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve immediately sprinkled with chopped parsley, if desired.