If you are making snacks at the very moment you are lucky to read the description of the recipe I faced on this source. The thing that is in common for all snacks – it is quick making. You spend very-very-very little time and get something delicious to eat.I discovered this recipe for myself when my boyfriend asked me about homemade sushi rolls in the morning… I don’t know what his dream was about the previous night but his ask sounded confusing. I was surfing the internet and found the way out on the site mentioned before. Just three ingredients which I had in my fridge were necessary. Some minutes and here you have a kind of homemade sushi, maybe, even better. They are pretty piquant with pickles.
- corned beef lunch meat – 8 slices
- cream cheese – 4 ounces
- dill pickles – 4 medium pieces
- Put corned beef in stacks of two on a surface.
- Grease each stack with 1 ounce of cream cheese. Put a pickle right in the center of each.
- Roll the beef around the pickles and cut each of them into four parts of the same size.