I fell in love with vegetables after a TV program about their use. When the program was over I realized that I needed to have vegetables every day.What kind of dishes with vegetables did I know? Salad and soup – is it enough? Not at all, it can get rather boring and I began to look for more ways to enjoy my favorite vegetables.
Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
Write a review
- Cauliflower florets (sliced horizontally) – 8 oz Parmesan cheese – 1\2 cup
- butter (melted) – 2 Tbsp.
- olive oil – 1 Tbsp. Ground black pepper – 3 light dashes salt – a pinch
- parsley leaves (chopped) – 1 tsp.
- The temperature of preheated oven is 400°.
- Blend the cauliflower with olive oil and butter well. Add salt and black pepper. Put the cauliflower to a baking sheet, making one layer, roast about 20-30 minutes. Take away from the oven and sprinkle the parmesan and parsley leaves (chopped) on the top of the cauliflower, roast all the ingredients again until the cheese melts and gets crusty - 5 minutes. Take out from oven and serve immediately.