Store-bought pretzels can never be better than a sweet snack, which I make myself. Making these toasts didn’t take me more time than cooking porridge. Moreover, this dish can joy you any time, not only in the morning unlike simple cereals. Well, I have to boast of the process of cooking. It was pretty simple.
I covered slices of bread with two different mixtures, fried them and added bananas on the top. It was like a breakfast at an expensive French restaurant, but better. It was better, because I was sitting in my favorite armchair in my own kitchen, sipping hot green tea, eating fantastic crunchy toasts.
It was so sweet and comfortable that I wanted to stay at home and imagine that there is no work. But I got together. I was inspired with idea to make the same toast at weekend and stay at home after amazing crunches for breakfast.
- eggs – 6 pieces
- Milk – 2 tablespoons
- vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- corn flake cereal (crushed) – 1 cup
- pecans (crushed) – 1 cup
- hearty bread – 8 thick slices
- butter – 3 tablespoons
- bananas – 2 pieces
- Maple Syrup
- Whisk eggs, milk and vanilla together in a shallow bowl.
- Take another bowl and mix together corn flakes and pecans in it.
- In a large skillet heat butter over low heat.
- Immerse bread into egg mixture then cover with cereal mixture. Put in skillet and fry on each side until light brown.
- Cover with bananas and maple syrup on the top.