Spending time in the kitchen, I mean cooking is my nightmare. Though, laziness and idleness are not about me at all. The reason is exactly my endless busyness. We can order food at a restaurant or go there to have dinner, but I want my child to have dishes that are homemade and cooked by me. I try to find that missing time and do my best of best to joy my family. What is the most important for me when I can share my time with the stove? The dish must take minimum time for its cooking; it must be useful and delicious food.
The next question is recipes. I ask my friends and search the internet. The recipes must respond my needs of short time for cooking and usefulness.
- rice (prepared) – 3 cups
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cooked) – 1\2 lb.
- eggs – 2 pieces
- peas & carrots (frozen) – 1 cup
- white onion (chopped) – 1 piece
- garlic (minced) – 2 cloves
- sesame oil – 3 Tbsp.
- soy sauce – 1\4 cup
- Cook rice according to package instructions to get 3 cups of prepared rice.
- In a large skillet heat sesame oil on medium heat.
- Put in vegetables. Fry, stirring to make them tender.
- Add cracked eggs into pan and scramble, combining with vegetables.
- Put rice, chicken, and soy sauce to the pan with vegetables and eggs. Stir in soy sauce and take away from heat.