Every time I saw zucchini at a market or shop I couldn’t understand what this vegetable is for. Once I bought one piece of zucchini and made a salad… That was a big mistake to cook without any recipe, because the taste of the salad was awful and nobody continued eating it after the first and the last try.Some time past and I saw stuffed zucchini in a menu of a very good restaurant. I was rather surprised and risked – I ordered that dish. The taste simply charmed me. It was very nutritious and cheese in the stuffing made me fall in love with zucchini.Next day I was surfing the internet with one goal – to fine the recipe of stuffed zucchini and I managed to do that on this amazing blog.
Write a review
- zucchini – 3 large pieces
- ground beef – 1\2 lb
- chorizo sausage (chopped) – 1\4 cup
- cheddar cheese (shredded) – 1\2 cup
- feta cheese (chopped) – 1\4 cup
- small tomatoes (chopped) – 2 pieces
- pinch of cumin
- salt \ pepper to taste
- spaghetti sauce – 1\4 cup
- Your oven is preheated to 375 F degrees.
- Put the ground beef in a skillet and cook until it's not pink. Add the cumin, salt and pepper to the skillet and stir all the ingredients well. Add the chorizo sausage and spaghetti sauce - cook over medium heat for another 5 minutes.
- Wash zucchini and cut them lengthwise. Scoop out the flesh with a spoon
- Stuff each half of zucchini with the meat mixture. Put shredded cheese and tomatoes on the top.
- Bake the stuffed zucchini for 15 minutes.