Everybody complain about heat in summer, though we look forward to escaping winter cold weather. When it’s cold I put on warm clothes, have hot drink and dream about hot season. What is the problem in summer? I can’t see any, just do the same but on the opposite. Is it so bad to have less clothes on, move faster, be more active, having refreshing drinks? Even children know that liquid is extremely necessary for human body. My niece, she is 5, told me that the secret of beautiful shapes is in drinking much liquids. Can I disobey? So, the reasons to drink more in summer are obvious. Is it possible to refuse a glass of icy soda or lemonade when you have to do so much, but midday is still far?
Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
Write a review
- olive oil - 2 tablespoons
- minced garlic – 2 cloves
- diced zucchini – 4 pieces
- corn kernels (any kind is good) – 1 cup
- dried basil, oregano, thyme - 1\4 teaspoon of each
- salt and freshly ground black pepper - to taste
- Juice of 1 lime
- chopped leaves of fresh cilantro leaves – 2 tablespoons
- Parmesan (grated) - to taste
- club soda, chilled
- Fresh mint and ice, for serving
- Use a food processor to puree raspberries in it. Then strain it through a fine sieve into a bowl.
- Whisk together water and sugar in a large jar to get sugar dissolution. Pour honey in the mix and blend. Mix raspberry blend and lemon juice together then pour in soda and stir once more. Serve, adding ice and fresh mint.