I wouldn’t ever believe that people hating pasta exist, but it’s easy to find the ones who are indifferent to it – it’s true. It’s personally me. Recently it changed very much. I’ve got a recipe on this blog that will surprise people loving or hating spaghetti, but all of them will be fed and happy, having eaten a plate of spaghetti salad.Yes! It’s a salad. You could have thought that it’s a strange mixture – vegetables and a kind of pasta. I want to prove the difference.There is great deal of various vegetables, a little of broken spaghetti; they are mixed, seasoned by fantastic, refined dressing of parmesan, garlic powder and paprika. Unlike mayonnaise, this dressing imparts lightness and smell of it can easily attract everybody, even people who satisfied their hunger with full meal. You could be imagining the flavor now. Fantasize about the taste! No, it’s not for hungry people to use imagination. I recommend you making this unique salad and have it at a family dinner or a noisy party – it will disappear from the table and I already know you will be asked about the recipe, because it’s really worth cooking and eating with pleasure.
Spaghetti Salad Recipe
Write a review
- thin spaghetti (broken into 3-4" pieces) – 1 pound
- Roma tomatoes (diced) – 3 pieces
- medium zucchini (diced) – 1 piece
- medium yellow zucchini squash (diced) – 1 piece
- green pepper(diced) – 1 piece
- red pepper(diced) – 1 piece
- red onion(diced) – 1 piece
- cucumber(diced) – 1 piece
- sliced olives (drained) – 2 (2.25 oz)
- cheddar cheese (cut into small cubes) – 8 oz
- Italian dressing - 1 bottle (16oz)
- Parmesan cheese (grate it) – 1\4 cup
- paprika – 1 tsp
- garlic powder – 1\4 tsp
- Salad Supreme Seasoning - 1 tsp. (or to your taste)
- Follow the package directions to cook spaghetti. Rinse them and drain. Put aside.
- Place all the vegetables and cheese in a large bowl. Add spaghetti and mix all the ingredients well
- For dressing mix Parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic powder in a small bowl. Pour it on the top of the salad top and mix until completely combined. Sprinkle it with Salad Supreme.
- Leave it in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.