I have been following the idea of healthy food in my life for so many years that I can’t remember when it started. Junk food is absent in my fridge and frying is not practiced by me when I cook. But one day my best friend who lives abroad was coming to see me and I tried to remember the dishes she liked. My memory gave me only one word – ravioli. I had to cook food that I hadn’t been eating for so many years, but my friend…We haven’t seen each other for ages. I can do anything for her as well she can for me.
The next point was a recipe. I didn’t have any and if I find it that must be a especial one. Some minutes of search and I got it on this source . Toasted ravioli sounded very unusually to me. I read the instructions and it was clear that I could cook those ravioli.
We met at last and started our dinner. I want to confess that I am not sorry for eaten by me ravioli. The taste of this dish made our meeting happier. I think I will cook them more often in spite of my denial of fried food as junk. You can change your mind as well.
- Meat Ravioli (thawed) – 1 package (16 ounces)
- Eggs – 2 pieces
- Flour – 1 cup
- Breadcrumbs – 1 cup
- Water – 1\4 cup
- Garlic Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Oregano – 1\2 teaspoon
- Basil – 1 teaspoon
- Parmesan (grated) – for garnish
- Beat water and eggs together.
- Combine oregano, basil, garlic salt and bread crumbs in another bowl
- In a third bowl put flour .
- Heat oil in a skillet to 350 degrees.
- Dip each ravioli in flour, in egg wash and then in breadcrumbs. Put it on plate for 3-5 minutes.
- Now dip in oil and fry until golden.
- Put to drain on a rack or paper towel.
- Parmesan is used to sprinkle with and serve with marinara sauce.