What is simple food for you? Can you describe it? What is refined food for? Is it possible to describe it in few words? The answers must be different of course, but one thing is in common – these are absolutely opposite types of food. Am I not right? I think that everyone would agree with me. But I am going to astonish you with my new opinion. These features can belong to description of one dish. Do you think I am mad or joking? Neither!I want to explain. I was doing nothing, just surfing the internet and faced an interesting recipe Here. It is a recipe of feta dip. The instruction was so easy that I took the necessary ingredients and made that dip.
Easy Feta Dip
Write a review
- cup olive oil – 1\3 cup(approximately)
- Roma tomatoes (seeded and diced) – 3 pieces
- green onions (sliced thinly) – 4-5 pieces
- feta cheese (crumbled) – 8 ounces
- Cavender's Greek seasoning – 2-3 tsp.
- fresh baguette - sliced thinly
- balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Drizzle with olive oil on a large dish, making a thin layer on the entire surface.
- Add the vegetables and feta on top of the olive oil. Use the Greek seasoning to sprinkle to your taste.
- Combine all the ingredients with a spoon carefully. Drizzle balsamic vinegar a little on top.
- Serve with warm pieces of baguettes for scooping up your dip.