Are you responsible for celebrating anything special with a big company? Maybe, you have a secret plan to prepare a romantic dinner for your beloved? Then the recipe I got on rasamalaysia.com will be very useful for you to make everyone be sure that you are the best cook in the world.
I t is even funny, but the process of cooking is incredibly simple. Don’t tell anybody it took you so little time and no forces.So, have all the necessary ingredients on your table and start. You will see your beautiful chicken so soon, that you wouldn’t believe it could be true.
Once I cooked this creamy chicken for my boyfriend and now he is my groom. He says that the chicken decided everything instead of him. He must be joking, but who knows…
Grilled Corn Fritters
Write a review
- 1/3 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Handful of parsley, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups grilled corn (or if you don't want to grill yours you can use regular corn kernels)
- Vegetable oil
- In a large bowl whisk together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, and parsley. Add milk and mix together with a wooden spoon until thick and thoroughly mixed through. Add the grilled corn and mix well with the flour mixture until all the kernels are well-coated.
- Heat up a skillet over medium high heat and add some vegetable oil to the pan.
- Using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, scoop corn mixture out and place into the skillet, gently pressing the mound down so it's flattened. Cook for 5 minutes on one side, or until it's browned, flip, and cook another 5 minutes, or until it's browned. Remove and repeat for all the other corn fritters.
- Serve immediately.
- These grilled corn fritters are best eaten the day of but can be kept in the refrigerator for one day. Any longer then it's not as good so eat them up!